Imagine yourself at the end of this pandemic. What do you want to know? How do you want to grow? What memories will you have created? What bad habits will you have broken? What good habits will you have started? What will be different as result? How will you have changed?
If you’re like most people, you’re not exactly looking forward to Monday.
- 50% of workers show up late for work on Mondays.
- Productivity of the average worker is less than 30% on Mondays.
- Studies show that most people don’t even smile until 11:16 a.m. on Mondays.
- Heart attacks increase by 20% on Mondays.
- More suicides occur on Mondays than any other day of the week.
Even if we love our job, it can be difficult to reset after a relaxing weekend with friends and family. Why is that?
Unfortunately, most of us will spend more of our waking hours at work than we will at home. Many of us will spend more time with our co-workers than we will with our own family members. We will spend more time in our lives working than sleeping, eating, playing, and being with friends and family. So having a job that you hate and co-workers that you can’t stand can make for a miserable “Moan-day” – a miserable life, really.
What if you could reset your mind for the daily grind?